FaceBook  Twitter

On September 27, 1875, the Phi Phi Chapter of the Sigma Chi Fraternity was chartered at the University of Pennsylvania. Phi Phi became the 34th Chapter of Sigma Chi and the 5th Fraternity at Penn. Over 140 years have passed as generations of Quaker men have continued to create true friendships and future leaders at our historic home at 3809 Locust Walk.

All brothers are welcome back this year for Homecoming on Saturday November 7th to help us celebrate this momentous occasion. The day will be filled with rekindled friendships and new beginnings as we toast to our illustrious legacy at Penn.

Caption: Original Phi Phi Charter, Displayed in our Chapter Room at 3809 Locust Walk

Caption: Detail of Phi Phi Charter, dated 27 Sept. Anno Domini, Eighteen Hundred and Seventy-Five